Easy tool to schedule email reminder for tracking tasks or followups in Gmail.
Are you having trouble managing your tasks in your inbox. Or, do you to deal with too many forgetful recipients? Do you find it hard to keep track of emails and follow ups?
Email.Remind is an simple tool that can be used to schedule email reminders. This happens in 4 easy steps.
* Create a Gmail label (say “Remind”) that can group all emails you need to keep track of.
* Assign this label to any email you want to keep track of.
* Open a Google Spreadsheet and install this add-on.
* Setup reminders by entering this Gmail label, frequency of reminders. Example - “Every day between 8am - 9am”
* Remove the labels once when you no longer want to track a particular email.
Email.Remind summarizes all the emails in the selected Gmail label and sends out a reminder in a mobile-friendly format.
Never again do you have to remember to follow up on action items or tasks that you assigned to others. Email.Remind will it do it for you!!