Email Footer App - a Chrome extension that lets you add contextual email signatures to important emails you send.
Email Footer App - we are a Chrome extension that allows you to add contextual information to your footers in your e-mails.
How it works:
- We integrate with Gmail to add an extra feature to the compose screen which lets you customize and add some contextual information to your e-mail signatures.
- Ability to save custom footer templates and use them easily.
- Tracking of links that you define to gauge effectiveness (coming soon).
- Auto insert e-mail signature based on the recipient (coming soon).
- If you are a sales professional that sends a lot of cold e-mails, you would use EmailFooterApp to provide a link and some information in your footer to gain some credibility that what you're offering is legitimate.
- If you are an entrepreneur looking to raise capital, you would use EmailFooterApp to provide some credible statistics to your company (ie. a link to a news article of previous investment).
- If you're a business executive hoping to form a partnership with other companies, you would use EmailFooterApp to provide links to previous partnership deals you've done.
- If you are a software consultant looking for work, you would use EmailFooterApp to add in links and previous works you've done.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We do not send e-mails on your behalf and all the footers are added only after you select them to add yourself.
- Add this to your Chrome browser, and then goto your GMail and hit Compose. You will see a bar to sign in. Sign in as per instructions and then you can start using EmailFooterApp!