Get one-click access to all your Webmail accounts, all from one place! Access your messages and more.
The extension will update your search settings and will change your new tab search provider to Microsoft Bing.
Get instant access to your emails and social media accounts, plus web search, free on your Chrome New Tab.
Use the web search facility to easily search for topics, images, videos and news directly from your new-tab.
You will also be prompted with quick-links to get access to all your Webmail accounts for your convenience!
By clicking "Add to Chrome", I accept and agree to installing the EmailCheckToday
Uninstall Instructions: https://www.EmailCheckToday.com/uninstall.html
Policy - https://www.EmailCheckToday.com/policy.html
Contact Us: http://www.EmailCheckToday.com/terms.html#terms-contact
To remove us from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the one you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Permissions Requested :
Browser Tab Creation, Modification, & Rearrangement
Permissions: Replace the page you see when opening a new tab
Explained: We want to take your New Tab experience to the next level by giving you access to popular services and other handy tools. We do not record or disclose your browsing history.