Track your gmail emails to know if your emails have been read
Email Tracking Tech is a chrome extension that allows users to know when your emails are opened.
Find out if your emails were read. Simply install and any future emails are automatically tracked. A gray check mark will appear next to your emails when the tracking is enabled on the sent email and a green checkmark will appear when it has been read. Works for unlimited email accounts and sent emails.
Works with Gmail and any email account run through GSuite.
Email tracker does not ever store or transfer your email contents in order to ensure your privacy.
Emails sent to only yourself are not tracked. If you want to test the extension send an email to another email account.
(gray ✓) means that your email has been sent, but not opened.
(green ✓) mean that your email has been opened.
EMAIL TRACKING FOR GMAIL & Gsuite
- See which emails have been read, how long ago and how many times
- Stop asking if your colleagues read your emails
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Account managers, businesses, sales teams and people with direct client relationships
- Professionals looking to increase their productivity and track emails
- Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications
- Independent professionals and freelancers
- Professionals actively looking for employment
- Anyone sending emails from Gmail