Mail Tracking free forever and unlimited. Add double check marks (✓✓) to your Gmail.
Know when your emails are opened.
Mailtrack is an email tracking extension for Gmail that lets you know if the emails you’ve sent have been read or not.
Mailtrack extension adds the double-check marks to your Gmail so you can easily track emails and get a read receipt:
(✓) means that your email has been sent, but not opened.
(✓✓) mean that your email has been opened.
This is the only free Mailtracker in the Chrome Web Store to trace emails for free forever.
EMAIL TRACKING FOR GMAIL
- See which emails have been read, how long ago and how many times
- Stop asking if your colleagues read your emails
- Access our dashboard and filter emails that have been ‘read’ or ‘not read’
- Free and unlimited email tracking for Gmail and Inbox forever
- Includes "Sent with Mailtrack" signature
- No Mailtrack signature
- For professionals using Gmail
- Unlimited email tracking for Gmail
- Real-time read receipts when your emails are open (desktop pop-up or by e-mail)
- Daily email tracking reports
- Link tracking
- Email & phone support
- Light CRM integration: Send a copy to your management software
- More than 3 million sign-ups
- More than 45,000 customers
- 4,5 stars (9,000 reviews)
- Featured in Forbes, Mashable, Inc, Lifehacker, The Next Web, Product Hunt...
- Used by professionals in: Uber, Yahoo, Harvard College, BBVA, Linkedin...
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Account managers, businesses, sales teams and people with direct client relationships
- Professionals looking to increase their productivity and track emails
- Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications
- Independent professionals and freelancers
- Professionals actively looking for employment
- Anyone sending emails from Gmail
Compatible with Boomerang, Yesware, Streak, Mixmax, Bananatag and Hubspot Sales.