Email Testing Preview on various screen sizes, mobile phones on Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, and more.
Email testing and email preview on several devices, screen sizes and email clients with one click is now possible using the Inbox Pirates Chrome Extension. Get started with Inbox Pirates for absolutely free.
🤔 What is Inbox Pirates?
Inbox Pirates is an email testing tool and a free inbox preview tool that previews your email on various email clients, devices and screen sizes. It checks your email for broken HTML, accessibility issues, previews the email from the notification bar, displays reading time of your email, and improves readability.
🤯 Why care about Email Testing?
1. With email marketing, an average of $38 is gained for every $1 spent 🤑.
2. The average email user atleast gets 10-40 emails per day 😒.
3. After 2018, over 48% of emails were opened using mobile. 📱
4. Over 75% of users admitted to reading emails only from notification bars. 🔔
In short, if you send emails be smart and test them out!
🐺 How to use Inbox Pirates?
1. Install the extension using the chrome store.
2. Go to your email service provider of choice like Gmail or apollo.
3. An orange button with the logo of inbox pirates would appear on your screen, and when clicked will take you to our site with the preview of your email on several devices and email clients.
🏗 Why is Inbox Pirates being built?
While an average user gets 10-40 emails every day, only 15-20 seconds are spent per email. This combined with the fact that over 75% of the emailers agreed that they decided whether or not to read the email by peeking at the notification bar makes it a very hard job to design great emails.
Realising the importance of optimizing the subject line, making sure where the email content gets cut off and previewing it stacked up against several other emails was the inception of Inbox Pirates.
The current email testing and preview tools fail to match with our standards since they constantly give rise to the egocentric bias by only showing the email you have designed, as opposed to reality. And we also tend to design emails in a large screen, while we read most of our emails on our smartphones.
✨ New features of Inbox Pirates:
- Preview where the subject line gets cut off in email devices
- Preview how the email looks when stacked up against 10 other emails in your inbox.
- Test HTML Email for free on several devices and email clients.
- Test the responsiveness of html emails in smaller devices.
- Free inbox preview of how the email looks and where the email gets cut off in several email clients.
Happy to announce our innovative notification-bar based email testing tool which provides a way for sales and marketing teams to keep an eye on where the subject line of emails, and content of emails get cut off on various emails.
🆕 What's new in version 1.3.0?
💨 Pre-header Optimizations: Some email tools allow adding several blank spaces after the email text to show only the preview text. This feature has now been added to Inboxpirates.
🥳 Onboarding flow improvements: Added several videos on our how to use page with specific instructions based on whether or not the extension is installed, as well as the user has signed up.
🏈 Supported Email Service Providers for email testing:
- Hubspot Marketing CRM Suite.
- Sendinblue email campaign sender.
- Apollo.io - sales engagement platform.
If your ESP is not listed, you can simply copy paste HTML code to validate and test your email. Additionally feel free to contact us if you would like us to integrate it on to our platform.
😎 Who's behind Inbox Pirates?
Inbox Pirates is a proud product of Crewcharge Technologies Private Ltd. While we created a great product for customer segmentation, we realised our feature was something that needed it's own brand and here it is.
👋 How to contact Inbox Pirates?
For support and other queries regarding the product please reach out to email@example.com.