Dictate messages in Gmail™. Why type, when you can speak?
Dictate emails in Gmail™!
Open a new message (or reply to an existing one), click the Microphone icon located to the right of the Send button. Dictate your message in any of the supported 32 languages!
This extension uses Google Chrome's built-in Speech Recognition engine ("Web Speech API"). The recognition happens on Google's servers i.e., everything you say while dictating will be sent to Google.
This extension does not connect to any other third-party servers.
Version 0.0.6 (2019-05-19)
- We are working hard on an improved version of the extension.
Version 0.0.5 (2016-07-15)
- Fixed conflict with other Gmail-related extensions. The extension should now load more reliably.
Version 0.0.4 (2016-07-07)
- Fixed issue: now attaching to existing message windows upon opening gmail
Version 0.0.3 (2016-07-02)
- Added Hebrew
- Fixed bug: default option for language had not been set; extension would not start as a result.
Version 0.0.2 (2016-07-02)
- Saving chosen language
- Added languages: Greek, Ukrainian
Version 0.0.1 (2016-01-19)
- Initial release