Removes some things from the Email print pages (ie: Gmail, Mail.com) to make them cleaner
This extension allows you to choose to remove the following from the Gmail and Mail.com print page:
- Hide the Gmail/Mail.com logo
- Hide your email address (may not work with Mail.com)
- Hide the subject (may not work with Mail.com)
- Hide the sender details (may not work with Mail.com)
Latest update now includes Mail.com support! It is beta so may have some issues! The Gmail support still works fine. If Chrome warns you about a permissions change this is because I had to add mail.com as an a site the extension can access, and I altered the Gmail access a little to cover some cases where it may not have been running when it should have been.
Confused with how to access these options? Check out the post below:
Latest update post:
Problem or Bug?
- Switching to different method of removal that should fix problems with GAPPS.
- Fixing a problem with Google Apps not being properly supported with logo removal.
- Fixing a problem with the mail.com integration. It should now be working properly. There was a permissions problem. You may notice a permissions request on this update.
- Added a mail.com support (beta). This is a test of support for mail.com and it may not work properly. Feel free to contact me if there are problems via the email "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- An options page has been added allowing you to choose what you'd like to remove.
- More options for things to remove
- Fixed issue with not removing the logo