Extract emails from visited pages - collect leads without effort
Email Extract extension searches email addresses on pages you visit. Auto search mode automates search for emails on search engines.
Email Extractor is a invaluable tool that can help sales and marketing professionals, recruitment agencies and HR professionals, small business owners, researchers, and digital marketers quickly and easily extract email addresses from various sources, automate email search, and build comprehensive email lists to reach out to their target audience more effectively.
Here's what's new in our 2023 Q3 product update:
* Support for logging in to other Chromium-based browsers, such as Opera and Brave.
* Compatibility with email/password accounts, not only Google accounts.
* The "Auto-search" option now becomes disabled after a browser restart.
* Enhanced filtering for invalid emails.
* Introducing new options: "Clear blacklist" and "Logout".
* Extract emails from visited pages
* Bypass certain obfuscation techniques
* "Auto Search" for major search engine like Google and Bing.
* Export to Excel in XLSX format with proper data types
How to use the extension:
- Once installed, the extension automatically activates the "Email extraction" mode.
- The number of collected emails is displayed over the icon in the browser toolbar.
- Click the "Collected emails" button to access a full-screen page displaying the collected email table.
- Press the "Export" button to retrieve an Excel file.
Please take note: The Email Extractor operates on a freemium model. A license is required to download more than 50 of the latest emails.