Extract all email addresses and phone numbers in a web page.
Extract all email addresses and phone numbers in a web page. Simple and easy web page extractor.
* Extract all email addresses in a page.
* Extract all phone numbers in a page.
* Export results to a text file.
* Copy results to clipboard.
* Append captured data across pages and tabs.
* Search through HTML or text of the page for contacts.
* Save results to a file or post them to a URL with authentication.
* Quick and easy extractor!
Simply click the extension icon to automatically extract all email addresses and phone numbers displayed on the current web page. Email Exporter can be configured to look in the html or the text for matching data.
It can also append captured data across web pages and tabs. Check-mark the option to append, then visit multiple pages or tabs, open the extension to extract, and automatically grow your list even bigger. Then save all of the results at once!
To save your results, simply export them to a text file (with the option to append to any existing results), copy them to the clipboard and paste them anywhere you want, or post them to a secure URL to process the collected data with your own API.