How to know if an email has been read? TraksPaks solves this problem for Yandex.Mail users.
How it works:
After sending an email from the web version of Yandex.Mail, a gray check mark next to this email will appear in the Sent folder. When the recipient opens it, the checkmark color will change to green. Thus, the sender can find out about the reading of the email sent by him.
- Email open tracking
- Link click tracking
- Checkmarks in the Sent folder show the status of email openings and links clicks
- Various email notifications
- Real-time read notifications
- Reports: "Last read" and "Unread" letters, "Clicks on links", "Summary statistics", which also shows Open Rate and Click Rate
- Segmentation of report data using email categories. For example, you can view statistics only for "Important" emails
- Export statistics