Jaz ljubezen slone! Namestite svoj slon teme zadobiti ozadja za afriške sloni & azijskih slonov v brskalnik domačo stran.
Install my Elephant Themes to get HD wallpapers of elephants everytime you open a new tab.
Elephants, the largest land mammals, still face being killed for their tusks. Please help WWF's elephant conservation efforts to fight poaching, conflict and habitat destruction. For those who love elephants, like me, I've created this Elephant New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available elephant wallpapers. Shuffle all elephant pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite elephant themes only. More HD wallpapers of elephants will be added soon, such as the African bush elephants, the African forest elephants, and the Asian elephants.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in the Elephant New Tab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in the Elephant New Tab.
- Search with Google in the Elephants New Tab.
- All images of the elephants are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
- Once common throughout Africa and Asia, elephant numbers were severely depleted during the 20th century, largely due to the massive elephant-ivory trade. While some elephant populations are now stable and growing, poaching, conflict and habitat destruction continue to threaten the elephant species. The largest land mammal on earth, the African elephant weighs up to eight tons. The elephant is distinguished by its massive body, elephant large ears and elephant long trunk, which has many uses ranging from using it as a hand to pick up objects, as a horn to trumpet warnings, an arm raised in greeting to a hose for drinking water or bathing.