Convenience features for Elemental 4
Enable convenience features for the game Elemental 4 by Dave Caruso (elemental4.net)
• Element look-up: right-click elements anywhere to find them on your element board.
• Element quick pick-up: left-click elements anywhere to pick up or drop/combine them.
• Element counter: above the newest recipes you can see a counter of your elements and the total existing elements. Existing element count is calculated from the newest element discovered by you, so for an exact value you have to discover the latest element from the news panel.
(A ? next to the number means that the answer is uncertain because you don't have one or more of the highest elements in the news. A ? instead of the number means that you don't have any elements to base the count off of)
The counter now displays the percentage of elements you have from the total like in the original Elemental 3!
• Favorites panel: when viewing the element info panel by right-clicking an element, you can now add it to your favorites! Favorite elements appear on the left to look them up or use them at any time. If you're on a different save or server, some favorites will be unavailable and will appear white. You can refresh them when on the right server by clicking on them or delete them by clicking and holding.
• Combine random elements: the feature from the original Elemental 3 is back! If you click the extension icon in the top-right you will see a pop-up. You can click "Combine 2 Random" to combine two of your random elements. Take a chance for a discovery, or suggest a new element! You can also use "Combine Random With" to specify one of the elements in the combination.
• Check Missing In News: this button in the pop-up marks all undiscovered elements in the News panel. Make sure you didn't miss any of the 50 recipes accumulated over the last 10 seconds!
• "Loading themes" bug temporary fix: if you get stuck on "loading themes", the page will be reloaded automatically! I'll remove this once the "loading themes" bug is patched.
Please suggest more features to me via my Discord, Adamm
#4636! I'm looking forward to expanding this extension.
Please also report any bugs that you find while using the extension in my Discord! That would be greatly appreciated.