Translate subtitle on Netflix,Youtube,Udemy,Coursera or anywhere, lookup Dictionary, Learn Vocabulary with games to remember forever
Get translation while watching movies, videos, reading news, surfing social media, or any where in just one click. Save new words to word books and play English games to remember forever.
eJOY English Word Master is the first chrome translator extension that allows you to one-click translate Youtube subtitles, whether it is a word or a phrase.
Not just that, eJOY English helps you get definition of words, English idioms, common phrases, latest slangs, and collocations.
If you are struggling with English exams, eJOY will help you master your vocabulary list. eJOY offers a wide range of topic vocabulary, including TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT. After adding words to word books, you can memorize your vocabulary forever with eJOY games, thank to the most updated spaced repetition algorithm.
Our adaptive algorithms will create a personalised vocabulary builder for you and strengthen your memory only when necessary. Your valuable time won’t be wasted on reviewing long lists of words that you have already mastered.
We believe learning English can and should be fun ❤️,as much fun as watching and reading your favorite contents easily with eJOY Word Master
* One-click to get translation/ definition of any new words, idioms, common phrases from several websites & video platforms like Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime, iFlix, Udemy, Coursera, Khan Academy.
* Advanced translation helps you look up dictionary even on a PDF file (select text + right click)
* Inline translation to display the translation right next to your source text on web.
* Look up from different dictionary sources, including Google translate, Word API, Urban dictionary
* Save and organize your vocabulary
* Play English games with word in real-life context. The game content is extracted from Youtube and news media.
* Learn English effectively with spaced learning algorithm. eJOY calculates and suggests you "when to practice what" so that you can memorize your vocabulary forever.
* Translation is available for 103 languages, including Spanish, French, Saudi Arabian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Russian, Brazilian, and more.
HOW TO USE eJOY
* Download eJOY English extension from Chrome store
* Whenever you see a new word, click on it to get translation
* Choose the most suitable meaning. Add it to your active word book
* Go to Game center to play games with words
* Subscribe to eJOY Channel for more tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrfBOp0E4H-ianlD9F30_A
* Games to learn Word Root
* More interactive games to practice new words: synonyms, word-picture, rearrange words to complete a sentence
* Convert English text to IPA phonetics transcription
With only one account, you can get access to all eJOY apps across platform
* eJOY Go Web app - to practice English skills and learn topic vocabulary: https://ejoy-english.com/go
* eJOY Mobile app - to learn English with videos and games on the go
--- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ejoy-learn-english-with-videos/id1258329729?ls=1&mt=8
--- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ejoy.english
* eJOY Blog - to read our English learning tips: https://ejoy-english.com/blog
How eJOY is different from other apps?
* Memrise, Quizlet are great apps for multi-language study. eJOY focuses on English only.
* eJOY is designed to learn English vocabulary in context.
eJOY English is a multi-platform English learning solution. eJOY team commits to continuously enhance the eJOY apps to provide the best learning experience to English learners from all over the world.
IMPORTANT: The bubble popup will not work in tabs that were open prior to installation; such tabs must be refreshed.
Netflix, iFlix, Youtube, Amazon Prime, Udemy, Coursera, Khan academy, Ted are registered trademarks. eJOY is not affiliated with them.