Translate subtitle on Netflix,Youtube,Udemy,Coursera or anywhere, lookup Dictionary, Learn Vocabulary with games to remember forever
eJOY eXtension - a must-have tool for learning English with videos and movies.
THE MOST POWERFUL ENGLISH LEARNING TOOL ON NETFLIX
- Features to practice listening and speaking
+ Watch movies, series with dual subtitles and phonetics
+ Adjust your preferred movie speed
+ Blur subtitles
+ Auto-pause mode for active listening
- Features to expand your vocabulary
+ Quick look up any word’s meaning and part of speech
+ Look up and save words, phrases or any subtitle lines
- Bookmark your favorite scenes
- See the full transcript of any movies
- Be efficient and time-saving with keyboard shortcuts
★ AN ALL-IN-ONE ENGLISH DICTIONARY TOOL
- ONE-CLICK to LOOK UP any new English words, idioms, and common phrases from several websites & video platforms, including Netflix, Youtube, iFlix, Udemy, Coursera, Amazon Prime, and Khan Academy.
- Get all the information about any words:
• Definition: Get the meaning or definition of a word with phonetic transcription and audio pronunciation.
• Translation: Get translation of a word, a phrase, a sentence, or even a paragraph.
• Collocation: Get to know how to use a word correctly.
• Synonym: Have better word choices.
• Slang: Get explanations of American slang.
• Example sentences: Know how to use English words in contexts.
• Video Dictionary - Say it: Search for video contexts.
- Get translation while reading PDF files on Google Chrome.
- Inline Translation: The translation will be displayed right next to the original text.
★ AUDIO READER
- Audio Read any selected text or the whole page.
- Switch among several UK and US voices.
★ SAVE AND ORGANIZE VOCABULARY
- Save new words or phrases to word books when looking them up using eJOY eXtension.
- Create and manage word books on your own.
- Import a word list into your word books.
★ MASTER VOCABULARY
- Review your vocabulary to remember forever with games: Fill in the blank, Guess the word, Rearrange the block, Type what you hear (with context from Youtube videos), and Speaking.
- Our adaptive Spaced Repetition Algorithms will create a personalized vocabulary builder for you and strengthen your memory only when necessary. Your valuable time won’t be wasted on reviewing long lists of words that you have already mastered.
HOW TO USE eJOY
- Download eJOY English extension from Chrome store
- Whenever you see a new word or phrase, click on it to get its meaning
- Choose the most suitable meaning. Add it to your active word book
- Go to Game Center to play games with words
- Subscribe to eJOY Channel for more tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrfBOp0E4H-ianlD9F30_A
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM EJOY:
With only one account, you can get access to all eJOY apps across platforms
- eJOY Go Web app - to practice English skills and learn topic vocabulary
- eJOY Mobile app - to learn English with videos and games on the go
- eJOY EPIC Web app - to practice English comprehension listening, learn vocabulary and grammar
- eJOY Reader App - to learn English through news on mobile phone
- eJOY Blog - to read our English learning tips
HOW eJOY IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPS?
- eJOY is designed to learn English from the content you like in real-life contexts.
- eJOY Word Master is aimed to be your All-in-One English learning extension. We are still evolving. New features are coming.
eJOY English is a multi-platform English learning solution. eJOY team commits to continuously enhance the eJOY apps to provide the best learning experience to English learners from all over the world.