eJOY eXtension is a must-have translator and multiple-platform learning tool for English learners!
Whether you want to learn informal, daily English with movies and YouTube videos, or up your game with English idioms in the news, eJOY eXtension got your back.
★ WATCH WITH DUAL SUB & LOOK UP ON ANY VIDEO SITES
• Watch movies and videos with DUAL subtitles on Netflix, YouTube, Ted, Amazon Prime, Coursera, and Udemy
• Look up words’ meaning instantly on video subtitles & webpages
• Improve your active listening skill with auto-pause mode, custom playback speed, rewind
• Learn while watching movies interruption-free with 20+ shortcut keys
• Bookmark your favorite subtitles to review quickly anytime
• Integrate eJOY LOOKUP feature on ANY VIDEO WEBSITE you like, for example Lynda, Skillshare, Masterclass, Vimeo, and more.
★ AN ALL-IN-ONE ENGLISH DICTIONARY
• ONE-CLICK to LOOK UP any new English words, idioms, and common phrases on any websites & video platforms.
• Get useful information on any word:
+ Definition: Words’ meaning with phonetic transcription and audio pronunciation
+ Translation: Translation of a word, a phrase, a sentence, or even a paragraph (sourced from Google Translate)
+ Collocation: learn how to use a word correctly
+ Synonym: Have better word choices with similar words
+ Slang: Know what a word/phrase means as slang (if applicable)
+ Example sentences: See a word/phrase in examples
+ Say It: Search for video contexts that contain the word
• PDF-friendly: Look up words’ meaning on PDF files on Google Chrome
• Inline Translation: Have your translation displayed right next to the original text
★ AUDIO READER: DON’T JUST READ, LISTEN
• Turn any selected text or the whole page into an audio
• Choose your favorite voice among several British English and American English voices
★ SAVE AND ORGANIZE VOCABULARY
• Save new words or phrases to your wordbooks
• Create and manage your own wordbooks
• Import a word list into your wordbooks
★ MASTER YOUR VOCABULARY WITH SPACED REPETITION
• Remember easier with vocabulary games: Fill in the blank, Guess the word, Rearrange the block, Type what you hear (with context from YouTube videos), and Speaking
• Learn vocabulary at your own pace with a personalized review schedule. Our Spaced Repetition Algorithms will calculate how much you need to work on each word to master it and remind you to review only when necessary.
HOW TO USE eJOY
• Download eJOY English extension from Chrome store
• Whenever you see a new word or phrase, click on it to get its meaning
• Choose the most suitable meaning. Add it to a wordbook
• Go to Game Center to play games with the saved words
• Subscribe to eJOY Channel for more tips: https://www.youtube.com/c/eJOYEnglish/
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM EJOY:
With only one account, you can get access to all eJOY apps across platforms:
• eJOY Go Web app - practice English skills and learn vocabulary topics
• eJOY Mobile app - learn English with daily short videos and games on the go
• eJOY EPIC Web app - practice English listening comprehension and learn grammar
• eJOY Reader App - learn English with news on the go
HOW eJOY IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPS?
eJOY is designed to learn English from your favorite content and in real-life contexts. With eJOY, you don’t need to follow a tedious, unintuitive learning process.
eJOY eXtension is a product of eJOY Learning, a group of techies & language enthusiasts dedicated to making language learning fun, intuitive & effortlessly. We are committed to continuously bringing better experiences to our users, who use eJOY to advance their English skills and learn something new from their content of choice every day.
If you want some useful English learning tips, visit our blog at https://ejoy-english.com/blog
If you have any questions, drop them at email@example.com