Super power your Midjourney AI art generation, find that perfect image!
Enjoy a completely hands-free and effortless experience with Effortless Midjourney. What would previously take hours can now be done in seconds. All you do is click 'Generate Images' and come back later to review the results. The extension takes care of all the interactions with Midjourney on Discord on your behalf.
Watch Youtube tutorial: https://youtu.be/6wLrsTp6rxA
Join Discord server: https://discord.gg/pFYtdPNHps
Read User Guide: https://arcane.africa/effortless-midjourney/guides/how-to-use-effortless-midjourney
With the extension you can generate prompts from an idea using ChatGPT OR write you own prompts to test different variations. Thereafter, the extension with one click will automatically: -
- Generate all specified AI images
- Upscale those images
- And then save all the images directly to your computer
This is a huge improvement from the normal tedious and time-consuming process of manually generating, upscaling, and saving each image.
Note that the extension has three tiers: -
- Free: 10 image prompts a day, 50 generation requests a month
- Premium: 100 image prompts a day, 500 generation requests a month
- Pro: Unlimited image prompts a day, 1500 generation requests a month. Pro accounts will also have access to additional features in future.
Each image prompt is up to 4 images generated, upscaled and saved; i.e. 40 images a day on the Free Plan.
Each ChatGPT generation request is up to 50 prompts; i.e 2500 prompts generated a month on the Free Plan.
You can subscribe to higher tier packages on our website, https://arcane.africa/.
Also note that you will also need to be a Midjourney subscriber to make use of the extension.
App Usage: -
1) Sign up to Midjourney, join their Discord group and invite their bot to a private server
2) Log into Discord in Chrome
3) Navigate to your private server with the bot installed
4) You may now use the extension to generate infinite AI art
Note: To enable automatic image downloads you must: -
1) Untick the 'Ask where to save each file before downloading' in Chrome settings
2) Allow 'Automatic Downloads' for the Discord website
Detailed instructions and videos can be found on our website, https://arcane.africa/.
Or alternatively reach out to us for further assistance
Good luck with your project!