Quick student feedback for Google Meet lessons
Send questions effortlessly and get real-time answers from your students!
When teaching classes on Google Meet, it can be challenging to gauge whether your students understand the material. Gauging student ability with game-based learning should not come at the cost of interrupting lesson flow.
Edu-pal allows teachers to get quick student feedback effortlessly on Google Meet. Edu-pal engages students with their learning and helps teachers get a better picture of their students' strengths and weaknesses.
No more pre-planning games. Edu-pal is obsessed with simplicity and ease-of-use. Instead of asking students one-by-one, teachers can ask any question with a few clicks and get real-time answers from the entire class. Edu-pal lets teachers teach with games, practice with games, and review with games.
- Supports Multiple Choice, Multi-Select, True or False, and Short Answer question formats.
- Built-in leaderboard for meeting participants
- Optional everything - blank fields are automatically deduced
- No sign up or login - plug-and-play
- Automatic grading and concise reports
- Everything is auto-saved if network connection drops out
- Streaks, power-ups, and special rewards (Coming Soon!)
- Comprehensive dashboard to identify patterns in students' answers (Coming Soon!)