eDOCS Integration Solution & Gmail™ for Google Chrome™
Genetsis Solutions is proud to announce the new integration between Open Text eDOCS DM (5.3.x and 10 versions) and Google Gmail.
The integration was accomplished in record time using the latest version (3.4) of eDOCS Integration Solution. For eDOCS clients and partners around the world, the integration presents a new way to use document management capabilities and offers additional choices when facing email access and archive management strategies. Additionally, this Gmail and eDOCS integration shows our firm engagement of our corporation with OpenText’s eDOCS solution, which has been also recently updated with the eDOCS 10 release.
International clients such as News UK (www.news.co.uk) have already integrated their eDOCS systems with Gmail through our framework, showing the power of the integration.
Among the main functionalities in the 1st version you will find:
• Google Chrome browser integration
• eDOCS metadata and content search
• Attach documents directly from eDOCS
• Store emails from Gmail into eDOCS
• Open emails stored in eDOCS into Gmail
• Emails identification through labels
• Multiple Gmail accounts support
• Attach versions (new in 1.3)
The extension requires the eDOCS Integration Solution and the Gmail Back-End Application installed on a server.
Contact us to get your testing credentials (email@example.com)