This extension is the Eclipse IDE provided online
Eclipse online is a web extension that provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for Java and other programming languages like C, C++, PHP, and Ruby. It is a Java IDE by adding Java development components (JDT) and it is also a C/C++ IDE because it adds C/C++ development components (CDT). Other modules can extend the Eclipse funcionality for additional programming languages.
Its main features are:
- Java, C, C++, PHP, Ruby projects Files arranged in package directories below one or more source folders.
- Libraries located in the same project, another project, or external to the workspace.
- Browse Java, C, PHP and Ruby projects In terms of Java-specific elements: packages, types, methods, and fields.
- Java, C, PHP, Ruby source code editor.
- Keyword and syntax coloring when editing the source code.
- Separate outline that display the source code declaration structure.
- Suggest how to resolve code issues.
- Legal completions for methods and classes.
- Find declarations, procedures, packages, types, methods, and fields.
- Integration with Java compiler and CC compiler.
- Incremental compilation.
- Include a console that provides stdout, stdin, stderr.
- Debug Java, C, PHP and Ruby programs.
- Set breakpoints and handle steps that go through the whole source code.
- When debugging it can inspect and modify fields and local variables.
Further instructions can be found at http://www.eclipse.org.
This extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com from which this software is served.