Study for your exams with no Internet connection! Download your lectures for offline use.
For the times when you want to study for your exams in places with no Internet connection! See which of your lectures on Echo360 are available for download, select size(s), and download the lectures!
How it works:
0) Install this extension.
1) Go to course menu or open a lecture in Echo360.
2) Click on the plugin icon in the toolbar.
3) For each course found on the page, the lecture(s) available for download will be shown, along with info and available formats for download.
4) Select lectures in desired formats. To download all available lectures from a course, click on the button with the name of the format below the course title. If you are on the course menu, you can select lectures based on if you've already seen them or not.
5) Click on Download. The lectures will start downloading one by one in the background. The lectures are saved within the download folder to a folder with the name of the course.
Happy studying to fellow students!
Found a bug? Feature request? Direct them here: https://github.com/JuroOravec/uoe-lecture-downloader/issues
Does your university use Echo360? Search the list of universities known to use Echo360:
University of Edinburgh
Indian River State College
Northampton Community College
University of Nebraska
Coastal Carolina University
University of Toledo
William Angliss Institute
University of Ottawa
Wake Forest School of Medicine
University of Adelaide
City University of Hong Kong
King's College London
University of Western Ontario
Case Western Reserve University
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Unitec Institute of Technology
University of Michigan
Metropolitan Community College
Cooper Medical School
George Mason University School of Law
Michigan State University
Sacred Heart University
London School of Economics