Beautifies Git and CVS code patches on the browser.
- Add support for git patch
- Code syntax highlighting
- Light/ dark mode
1. Open a code patch file on a Chrome browser
2. Click on the ecdiff extension icon
Toggle dark mode on options page: Right click on the ecdiff extension icon then click on "Options".
To format local code patch files at file:///, enable "Allow access to file URLs" on chrome://extensions/?id=jockmidhjggcfnfdinaihmndknopjjij.
- git diff
- unified diff code patches created with Eclipse IDE
- unified diff code patches created with CVS diff