View the Facebook Ads of any brand or website.
Eboost Ad Spy is a Facebook Ads spy tool that finds the Facebook Ads of any brand or website.
Just go to any website URL you are interested in. If the extension icon turns blue, that means it found a Facebook page. Just click the "Ads" extension icon and it will open the brand's ads in Facebook Ads Library. If the icon stays grey, that means no page was found. You can still click the icon to open up Facebook Ads Library and search for the brand manually.
The extension also works on Facebook business pages in addition to websites. You can go directly to any Facebook page and click the extension to see the associated ads.
The goal of the extension is to make it simple for marketers to see competitors' Facebook ads, client ads or their own ads quickly and easily.
We hope this extension is useful for marketers or anyone looking to learn more about Facebook Ads. We welcome any feedback and intend to improve the extension and add functionality over time.
* Fixes the mechanism for finding the Facebook page ID since the old way was breaking in many cases.
* From any Facebook Ads Library page, the extension turns into a "+" sign. Click it to easily view the brand's Facebook page or the brand's Instagram page.
* From any Facebook Ads Library page, the extension now turns into a "+" sign. Click it to easily view the brand's Facebook page or the brand's Instagram page. We've also included a link to Ad Box to sign up to receive top-performing ads from successful brands for more creative inspiration.
* Removed "webRequest" permission request
* If no ads are found, clicking the extension pulls up the Facebook Ads Library with "Search All" selected by default, so the user can easily search manually.
* Fixed bug where the extension did not work for some users while logged in to Facebook
* Faster loading
* Ability to view ads from a Facebook page
* Icon stays grey for no ads, turns blue if it finds ads
* If no ads are found, clicking the extension pulls up the Facebook Ads Library so user can search manually