Downloads Ebay's purchase history
eBay does not provide a way to download the purchase history of a user account. This extension allows users to easily download purchase history with just a button click.
This extension will always be free to use and modify as per your liking. However, you are welcome to support me:
Version 2.9 update notes (10/06/2022 EST):
1) Added more optional chaining to prevent errors.
Version 2.8 update notes (10/02/2022 EST):
1) Plugin now supports itemized breakdown of multiple items within the same order. Before this update the order detail was always correct but it would not itemize it.
Version 2.7 update notes (09/25/2022 EST):
1) Add fix for potential bug where empty page request was received
2) Increase the max page lookup in case empty page is not found to 40.
3) Add support for Canada
4) Added donation link if you want to support my work :)
Version 2.6 update notes:
1) Dynamically detect URL for countries outside US
Version 2.5 update notes:
1) Include support for eBay Australia
Version 2.4 update notes:
1) Fix 2021 download issue for some users
2) Verbiage change on the extension itself to simplify the instruction
Version 2.3 update notes:
1) Show tracking number
2) Close the window after the download button is clicked
3) Programmatic changes
Version 2.2 update notes:
1) Show order notes field
2) Show order detail URL and order total
3) Change the description as the users do not need to be on the purchase history page anymore.
They need to be on eBay and they need to be logged in.
4) Additional changes for Chrome extension compliance.
Version 2.1 update notes:
1) Converted the extension to API based on version 2 design change
Version 2.0 update notes:
1) Changed the date detection method to be more dynamic.
2) Started making changes for version 2 "v2" design of eBay purchase history page.
Version 1.9 update notes:
1) Changed the date detection method as eBay changed the design.
2) Started migrating extension to manifest version 3 as manifest 2 will no longer be supported in 2023.
3) Minor code changes.