** Updates in 4.0.4667 **
In preparation for back to school time, we made some improvements and fixed numerous bugs!
- Files now have a full "properties" dialog that allows controlling individual file visibility settings and public website sharing
- Quizzes now have a configuration option to disallow clipboard actions during attempts
- One Drive for Business drive connections are working again
- Bugs fixed with sharing files from other apps into eBackpack
- Many other bugs fixed across the platform
** District Administration Readers' Choice Top 100 Product 2014, 2015, & 2016
eBackpack is an assignment, assessment, storage, and collaboration service. eBackpack provides teachers, students, and administrators personal and group storage for assignments, handouts, and homework and the ability to do the entire homework workflow process without the need to print any paper.
Assign, Collect, Review, Annotate, and Return student work, assignments, and assessments easily with eBackpack to support your paperless classroom and student/teacher collaboration. Integrates with your calendar and more. eBackpack includes PDF support, layered PDF, & annotation edit capabilities!
Grade anything turned in, grade missing work, or quickly grade all submissions!
View all your assignments on your calendar! Connect with Google Calendar, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive (consumer and business/school).
eBackpack lets you easily:
* Share information and assignments with a class or a group.
* Annotate and complete worksheets and essays in our app.
* Annotate, grade, and comment on student work as a teacher.
* Distribute, create, and take assessments.
* See your current assignments.
* View graded work as a student.
eBackpack, winner of the prestigious Readers' Choice Top 100 Products in Education award, offers a digital classroom workflow that is full featured yet easy to use. eBackpack goes beyond a storage only solution by providing workflow and collaboration: homework drop boxes supporting student turn in, teacher review, and online discussion. It is safe, secure, and accessible 24/7 from any internet connected device. eBackpack offers enhancement modules to integrate with multiple Student Information Systems (SIS) and LDAP / Active Directory for authentication.
Note: This application only works with an existing eBackpack account that has mobile access enabled. Users must have an existing account with eBackpack to use this application.