A tool to save Google Scholar results graphically
This is a tool I made to organize the papers and websites I read. Each publication or website would be visualized as a node and you could link them together visually.
The steps to add a publication node are easy, but you need to register on EatPaper.org first.
1. Search for a paper on Google Scholar.
2. Click the Eat Paper button.
3. Click on the paper you want to save.
4. Pick the graph you want to save it to.
5. View results on EatPaper.org
To add a website node you just need to click on the Eat Paper button when you are viewing the website.