A simple and easy calculator with calculation history for quick calculations.
An easy-to-use calculator with calculation history for your daily calculations. This extension is designed to reduce the clicks for any desired calculations so that the result can be reached quickly.
1. Support for mathematical operations with simple scientific functions; shows result as and when the data is entered.
2. Maintains up to 10 historical calculations (also referred as memory) so that the expressions and/or results can be reused for the current calculation.
3. Remembers the last used expression, for reuse.
4. One-click copying of the calculated result.
5. In-page help.
6. Ability to click and pick mathematical functions for use in expressions.
7. Assign shortcut for the calculator, so that it opens for your instant use.
Supported expressions (Examples):
a=25; b=50; a+b
a=25; b=90; sqrt(a) + sin(b)
Additional to basic mathematical operations, below functions are also supported:
abs(x) - absolute
acos(x) - arccosine
asin(x) - arcsine
atan(x) - arctangent
atan2(y,x) - arctangent
ceil(x) - Rounded updwards
cos(x) - cosine
exp(x) - Exponential
floor(x) - Rounded downwards
log(x) - Natural log
max(x,y,z,...,n) - Highest number
min(x,y,z,...,n) - Lowest number
pow(x,y) - x to the power of y
random() - number between 0 and 1
round(x) - nearest integer
sin(x) - sine
sqrt(x) - square root
tan(x) - tangent
PI - Pi (approx. 3.14159)
Know more, watch how-to videos and provide feedback at http://easycalc.sksapps.org/