Resize window with a keystroke.
- Resizes the active browser window to the predefined list of sizes.
- Requires no special permissions.
- Use the default keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+A (Command+Shift+A for Mac) to resize to the next window size in your list. Keep using the shortcut to rotate window sizes.
- You can add and remove sizes in the window sizes list. Go to extension options to do that.
- You can change the shortcut. Use "Keyboard shortcuts" in the Chrome extension settings to do that.
- Click on the extension icon to enable / disable the extension temporarily.