Switch your address bar’s default search engine simply.
Change your address bar’s default search engine simply.
This extension lets you switch between the search engines from the extension popup directly.
You can switch between Bing and Yahoo from this extension.
Type anything in the address bar and you get search results offered by Easy search.
How does it work?
Choose your required search engine from the extension icon.
Start searching for any kind of content you like from the address bar.
You can switch between search engines whenever you want to.
How to Uninstall the extension?
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to Settings.
- From the left window pane click on “Extensions”.
- Choose the extension from the list.
- Click on the Remove button on the extension.
- On the pop-up window click on Remove.
You have successfully installed the extension.
About us: http://searcheq.com/about/