Easy Clipboard allows you to quickly copy and paste text, urls and more, and store them safely in your browser for future use.
1. Auto copy feature that stores everything you copy directly into Easy Clipboard
2. History stored locally on your browser to be retrieved at any time only by you
3. Search bar in order to efficiently filter through your old copies and text
4. Smart buttons that allow you to copy URL's directly from the search bar to the clipboard
How to Use:
1. Highlight the text you wish to copy.
2. Right click and select "Copy" or press on CTRL+C (Windows) / CMD+C (MAC).
3. Click on the Easy Clipboard extension to view saved text snippets!
Please feel free to contact me if you run into any issues or have any feedback for new features or improvements!
1. Added a helper button for copying URL's directly to the clipboard
2. Moved the "Add to Clipboard" button to be part of the helper buttons
3. Added an "undo" button/text when deleting a single note
4. Minor UI updates and bug fixes
1. Fixed bug where notifications would sometimes timeout too fast
Extension Icon made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com.