Easily convert, compress, merge, split, edit, crop, and create PDF online for free.
EasePDF is an online platform to deal with PDF documents. Up to 30 practical PDF-related tools almost cover all basic requirements of your daily PDF work. All tools are free to use and efficient.
What the EasePDF Chrome Extension Can Do:
● Organize PDF: Compress PDF, Merge PDF, Split PDF, Crop PDF, and Delete PDF.
● Convert PDF to Office: Convert PDF files to Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, RTF, and HTML documents.
● Convert PDF to Images: Save PDF as images in JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP formats.
● Create PDF: Convert Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, RTF, and HTML documents to PDF format.
● Combine Images as PDF: Save JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP images as a PDF file.
● Edit PDF: Edit PDF, Rotate PDF, eSign PDF, Add Watermark and Page Number to PDF.
How to Use the EasePDF Chrome Extension:
Step 1. Click on the EasePDF Extension icon on the toolbar, and select a tool you need. If you can't find the exact tool you're looking for, please hit the "More" button.
Step 2. Chrome will redirect you to the web page of the PDF tool. Click the "Add File(s)" button to add a document.
Step 3. Your file will be automatically processed, just wait for a few seconds.
Step 4. Download your new file on the result page, or save it to your Cloud Drives.
Why Choose EasePDF?
★ Easy and "goofy" operation: All tools on EasePDF are very simple to use. Anyone can pick up immediately.
★ High-quality Output: All your files will be saved in high quality.
★ Cross-platform Supported: Users can upload and process files on any device including computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones, etc.
★ High File Security: All documents will be automatically deleted from the server with 24 hours after the process is done. And all the files users uploaded will be encrypted by a strong 256-bit SSL encryption.
★ Cloud Drives Integration: Both importing files from and exporting files to Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox are available on EasePDF.
★ Multiple eMails Integration: You can share the output documents to others via email. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, AOL Mail, etc are all supported.