This extension lets you easily switch between search engines.
This extension allows you to manage your favorite search engines all in one place. The default search provider set by the extension is omnibox.bar
How does it work?
1. Choose your desired search engine by right clicking on the extension icon
2. Search for any content you want from your address bar
What permissions does this extension require?
"Read and change your data on q.eadblock.com": For our product to work, we require access solely to the websites we own and manage.
"contextMenus": The extension requires this permission in order to make the selection and access to the user preferred search provider as convenient as possible.
How do I uninstall this extension?
1. Click on the Chrome Menu icon to open the menu
2. Click on Settings
3. On the left window pane click on Extensions
4. Choose the extension from the list
5. Click on the Trash bin icon to the right of the extension
6. On the pop-up window click on the Remove button