Track emails, sync calendars, work with activities, convert important emails into Dynamics 365 activities without leaving Gmail…
Track emails, sync calendars, work with activities, convert important emails into Dynamics 365 activities without leaving Gmail and more…
✓ Track emails and conversations from Gmail to Microsoft Dynamics 365
✓ Automatically sync emails to CRM
✓ Convert important emails into tasks, show them in convenient To-Do list and save directly into Dynamics CRM
✓ Two-way Google and Dynamics CRM calendar sync
✓ View, manage and navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM activities
✓ Create Dynamics CRM entities and activities
✓ Supports Custom objects and fields out-of-the-box
✓ Install in less than a minute, no additional configuration needed
Track down emails, conversations and attachments from Gmail and save them directly into Dynamics 365.
Akvelon’s Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail is very pragmatic and includes countless possibilities for lead generation and organization in Gmail. It enables users to track down emails, conversations and attachments from Gmail and save them directly into Dynamics CRM.
Quickly find existing records in CRM or create new entity with just one click and track correlated emails. No additional set up needed, this extension works out-of-the-box, supporting custom entities and attributes.
Replication of CRM Activities grid in Gmail provides users with the ability to quickly view search, view and manage CRM activities without leaving Gmail interface.
Google and Dynamics CRM calendar sync allows users to keep all events up-to-date and organized. It syncs in background mode and does not require additional actions while you are working.
New v7.0.5 release contains the following enhancements:
• Implemented OAuth authorization for Dynamics 365
• Added new To-Do List feature that allows to convert important emails into tasks, show them in convenient To-Do list and save directly into Dynamics CRM. Now you can see due dates, priorities and action items for the emails that you've added as tasks and complete them without leaving Gmail.
• Fixed miscellaneous issues
WE DON’T WANT YOUR DATA
- We do not store User Sensitive info excepting user ID and organization ID for license management purposes
- Akvelon protects your data with the industry's strongest encryption methods
- to store users' data (events from Google calendar, CRM records, Auth tokens)
- to sign in to Gmail and Dynamics 365 using Google OAuth and Dynamics 365 OAuth accordingly (core functionality which is needed to integrate Gmail with Dynamics 365)
- to download log files - user has the ability to collect and send log file manually (does not contain any sensitive info) to Akvelon Support team in case he/she experiences any issues with the application
- to open new Dynamics 365 CRM windows to create new CRM activities and CRM records. Also it is needed to sign in to Google account in order to iterate with Gmail emails, contacts and Google calendar
- to store events from Google calendar, CRM records, Auth tokens in browser's local storage (available only for user). This data is needed in order to iterate with Gmail and Dynamics 365 CRM and integrate them between each other
- to connect to Dynamics 365 On-Premise through ADFS (to confirm correctness of domain as we can't get this data beforehand - all users use different URL's)
- to login to Dynamics 365 using OAuth
- to iterate with Dynamics 365 CRM (create new records, update existing ones, sync CRM and Google calendars)
- to get data from Google API (get info about emails, contacts and calendar) which is needed to add information from Gmail to Dynamics 365 CRM
- login to Gmail using Google OAuth (user has to authorize in order to get access to his/her data located in Gmail, Google Calendar and Contacts (to save this data to Dynamics 365 CRM)
- to get Google token for OAuth (it allows users to work with the app without necessity to re-login too often)
- to connect to Akvelon license server in order to manage subscription
End-User License Agreement: https://akvelon.com/dynamic/CGIEULA.pdf