A nifty bookmarker for dynalist.
This extension helps you capture website links to a Dynalist Note.
- Support for "Dynamic" folder selection for bookmarking.
- Support for #tags.
- Support for multi-line note taking.
- Configure a non-inbox folder for capturing bookmarks.
- Auto save pop-up context per web page when closed - This enables capturing notes while reading articles.
- Shortcuts - Cmd+I (Mac) / Alt+I (Windows) to open the extension. Cmd+Enter/Ctrl+Enter to "save" the bookmark.
Wiki - http://bit.ly/cdbwiki
Try it out and please provide me any feedback or feature requests on firstname.lastname@example.org :)
PS: I built this extension for me personally to better capture and manage my bookmarks using Dynalist!