Monitor fun statistics about your web activity with Dumb Stats.
Dumb Stats tracks user actions such as clicking, scrolling, typing, and opening pages and calculates fun statistics about these actions. You can know
- How many calories you burn by clicking a mouse;
- How many meters of web pages you scroll every day;
- What novel you could have typed with your number of keypresses;
- How much time approximately you have spent browsing internet.
[ Please, pay attention ]
- Because of the Chrome restrictions, Dumb Stats do not work on the Web Store pages and pages such as “new tab”. In order to see how it works, please, open any other website and try it there.
- After installing the extension, reload the previously opened pages if you want the extension to count them as “viewed pages”. Clicks, scroll, and keystrokes are calculated without reloading.
- We do not collect or store any of your personal information. Data about the number of clicks, scrolls, keystrokes, and pages viewed is stored in your browser’s local storage.
Press the reset button, if you want to clear the previously collected data and set everything to zero.
We hope you enjoy Dumb Stats!