Run, Jump, Attack, (Die), Repeat! A 2D Local Multiplayer PVP with various maps, characters, and game modes.
Duelist! is a 2D multiplayer PVP game where you can fight with or against your friends in various game modes including 1v1, survival, and obliteration. The game is still in pre-alpha, and will be receiving regular updates.
## FEATURES ##
[ 1V1 ]
Compete in 1v1 matches against your friends! Select your favourite character and fight! Defeat your opponent first or get the most damage before the timer runs out!
[ SURVIVAL ]
Play by yourself or with a friend as you beat wave after wave of enemies. Get health packs to heal yourself up! Try to get the most kills to beat your high score (or your friend's kill count)!
[ OBLITERATION ]
Just like 1v1, but with a twist! Win the game by getting more points than your opponent. Earn points by damaging your opponent, but be quick! After a small amount of time, your points will start ticking down. Don't reach zero points!
## CHANGELOG ##
v[0.3.3] - 2022-12-15
- help tips appear on the home page
- kills now accumulates when killing zombies with abilities
v[0.3.2] - 2022-11-28
- added a slight shadow to the duelist menu
- added a controls tutorial popup before game
- added a "choosing..." text above character in character select
- added pause text in the top-right corner of the game
- when game is a tie the heading text shows correct colour
- ready state during selection correctly resets when going back to another page
- playing again in survival fades into white rather than black to conform to the rest of the transition colours
- code fixes
v[0.3.1] - 2022-11-17
- keybind support (:p)
- warning screen after loading screen (can turn off in options)
- player 2 controls can now navigate and select menus
- enter is now a substitute for space
- shadows under certain ui elements
- changed background colour animation
- reduced minimum loading time at the start of the game
- changed pause keybind to "p"
- restyled the game over heading text
- code fixes
- background animation does not speed up when on high frames per second
- added missing text in the middle of the action bar in the About page
- OK key now registers in the submenus in the Help and About pages
- game will not crash if localStorage options and game options are different
- removed "(un)" prefix from actions bar
- removed preview function in game over
## [0.3.0.2] - 2022-11-6