Manage your favorite TV series and movies from your browser's new tab page
Keep track of your progress in all the series you're watching and movies you want with just a click on the icon in your browser bar.
--- !!! NOTE This Version does not take over your 'new tab' page! !!! --
Allows you to browse through all your favorite series, view the schedule, and show series information.
* v0.30 : Renamed from 'SeriesGuide Chrome v2' to DuckieTV! Reworked TVRage parsing to resolve bugs with episode numbering. Special handling for pawn stars like renaming errors means that these have less info to show for now, but more works properly. Implemented adding missing episodes from TVRage (like S01E01 that's missing for a lot of shows).
* v0.28 : Fixed layout bugs, timezone offset for the other half of the world, default settings
* v0.27 : Implemented quality selection for episode search queries in settings. You can now search by default for none/HDTV/480p/720p/1080p
* v0.26 : Fixed a timezone offset bug for historical dates, showing shows that have already aired at the wrong date.
* v0.25 : GUI updates: Made backgrounds blend with black to improve readability, Implemented new settings toggles: 'extra wide calendar' and 'hide torrent searchbox from main page', created switch to show your favorite shows in grid mode (which takes less space), various touchups.
* v0.24 : Implemented switch preference to select default search provider (ThePirateBay or KickassTorrents) that's used for downloads by default, fixed setting custom tpb proxy gui
v0.22 : Fixed TPB parsing
v0.21 : Added setting to disable torrent functionality, Added piratebay mirror resolver and manual override, added setting to hide TopSites, switched to google's site screenshot service like used on their new tab (the api that I used was getting slow due to the popularity of this extension) merged to a single codebase for both extensions.
v0.20 : Implemented Scene Name Resolver for series that have an alternate scene name
v0.19 : Implemented automagic PirateBay Proxy Resolver
v0.18 : Fixed date bug showing items on previous day on calendar.
v0.17 : Styling improvements, layouting and useability improvements. created #/watchlist url (still hidden for now), torrentfreak top10, mocked up #/settings page
v0.16 : Fixed TVRage sync and made it automagic
v0.15 : Cleaned up the layout and merged search engines.
v0.14 : TVRage Sync under series details. Fixes wrong episode numbers in the TVDB database for shows like 'Pawn Stars'. (Github #20) Click the Episode number column in the table to activate.
v0.13 : Browser Action Mode created
v0.12 : Added kickass torrent search for when thepiratebay is down. Will be reworked into something nicer soon
v0.11 : First 'browser action' release
v0.10 : First public release.
- Read and modify browser history -> For the access to the ChromeTopSites api (to show your most used tabs)
- Access to your data on all websites -> For being able to scrape several sites.
If you want to verify what's happening in code yourself, check the github repo:
--- Very Beta, no notifications yet, expect many updates. ---