Adds navigate button and keyboard shortcuts for browsing the DRPS. Creates links in plain-text DRPS descriptors from course codes.
DRPS arrows is an unofficial tool to help you navigate the DRPS website more quickly.
[The DRPS holds course and degree programme information at the University of Edinburgh. This extension is of no use to those not associated with this University.]
- Use Ctrl+left and Ctrl+right to navigate to previous and future sessions.
- Use Ctrl+up to navigate to the ‘current’ session (rolls over in June).
- The year in the title banner also has links to these sessions added.
- Plain text course codes are converted into proper links, so you can now click on any cross-references within course descriptors.
- A coloured toolbar icon indicates whether the current page is old or new, and provides a menu that you can also navigate with. (If you don't like/need the icon, you can remove it by right-clicking on it, and choosing the corresponding option.)