Helps create eBay listings out of 3rd party retailers. More info on https://dropshiplister.com
Helps extract relevant product information from 3rd party retailer websites, to be used in creating similar ebay listings faster.
The Extension amends the product pages of popular online retailers, like AliExpress, Amazon and Walmart, in order for the user to easily copy the images, description and other relevant details and later paste them inside the eBay's Create New Listing page.
We support the Chrome Web Store’s minimum rational use of extensions policy:
- Some input fields cannot be inserted into by pure JS. The extension uses the debugger functionality to simulate user input directly inside a form field.
- The extension temporarily stores the copied listing's data (images url, description, etc.) in the local storage. No data is sent to a 3rd party server.
- Storing the extension's settings.
3. «webRequest» and «webRequestBlocking»
- In order to extract vehicle compatibility data from eBay's servers, some HTTP headers need to be spoofed for the request to be accepted.
4. «host permissions»
- Augmenting 3rd party websites by adding buttons for extra functionality.
More information at https://dropshiplister.com
Terms Of Service (TOS): https://dropshiplister.com/terms-and-conditions
End-User License Agreement (EULA): https://dropshiplister.com/end-user-license-agreement