Open Google Drive files from your browser or desktop automatically in a popup window so they are easier to find from the taskbar
Open your Google Drive files in dedicated windows on your desktop.
Make Google drive behave like a desktop application
* Open drive files (*.gdoc, *.gsheets, *.gslides) from the Google Drive web interface or directly from the desktop.
* Drive files open automatically in their own dedicated window and shown separately on the taskbar.
* All supported Google Drive files are grouped* by their type and easily accessible from the OS taskbar or through the task switcher.
* It is only active when needed with a low memory/cpu footprint on your system as a result.
* Free, fast and with no strings attached.
USER DATA PRIVACY
HOW DOES THIS EXTENSION WORK?
This extension intercepts all web requests towards following urls:
with the sole intent to identify which tabs to move to a separate Chrome window. Actual drive/doc links are NOT transmitted by this extension and remain local on the client machine.
This extension will send anonymous statistics to Google Analytics in order for us to evaluate its usage and implement improvements.
Events are sent with the type of documents that are processed/moved by the extension (gdoc, gsheet, gslide or drive link) and do NOT contain personal identifiable data (such as content, filename, file id, account info, ....).
By installing and using this extension you agree to the information contained under section USER DATA PRIVACY.