Easily create and share videos that start conversations.
Drift Video is the first video platform designed to help you start conversations. In just 3 clicks, you can record and share videos with your prospects to increase engagement, book more meetings, and close more deals.
Drift Video is 100% free to get started and available today.
Chat and Notifications
- Greet viewers with a welcome message
- Chat live with people who are watching your video
- Push notifications when someone views your video
- Pro-actively start a conversation while someone is watching
- Record your screen (choose any window or browser tab)
- Record your face only
- Record both your face and your screen
- Capture voice narration and mouse movements
- Disable facecam or audio capture easily
- Trim off the beginning or end of your video
- Crop an area and save it as an animated GIF, up to 8 seconds
- Remove/exclude audio with a click
- Share directly to Gmail or Slack.
- Copy/paste a video link with GIF thumbnail into any other email client or tool including Outlook, Office 365, Outreach, Salesloft, HubSpot, and more.
- Animated GIF thumbnails are generated automatically after copy/pasted into an email
- Download videos as WEBM or MP4
- Securely select and limit viewer access
- Set visibility to individual email addresses, entire email domains, Jira teams, or Slack teams
WHO CAN USE DRIFT VIDEO?
- BDRs and SDRs who want to increase engagement and book more meetings
- Account Executives who want to shorten their sales cycle and close more deals
- Account Managers who want to upsell and cross-sell customers on new offerings
- Customer Success teams who want to answer questions or solve problems for their customers
- CIOs who want their teams to keep videos private and secure
Drift Video does not depend on any plugins or applets like Flash or Java and works great on any operating system. New video recordings are uploaded automatically to your Drift Video library so they are ready for instant sharing.
Learn More: www.drift.com/video
Need help? Visit www.drift.com/video to chat live with our support team or visit https://gethelp.drift.com/hc/en-us for help documentation
Terms of Service: https://www.drift.com/terms-of-service/