With this official DRAWWWERS chrome extension it’s easy to create a new bookmark with a screenshot.
With DRAWWWERS you can easily bookmark websites with screenshots. During development web designers, directors and developers can save, organize and share inspiring web designs they come across.
- Fix errors
- Add placeholders on UI
- Fix 'infinite loading' problem at startup
- Fix 'Sign in with Facebook' problem
- Add GET parameter when open DRAWWWERS about page
- Open DRAWWWERS about page after install
- Fix scrolling problem while taking a screenshot on Chrome 61
- Fix fatal errors on v1.0.0
This version is same as v0.5.7. Because v1.0.0 contains fatal errors.
- Some improvements while taking screenshots
- Some improvements of notification
- Modest UI after "Collect" action
- High resolution images (for retina display)
- Change "Remove" icon
and more small improvements.
- Dismiss none HTML resources
- Allow push "Collect" button without enter key pressed when creating new collection
- Fix "Collect" and "Cancel" button's position to bottom on narrow screens
v0.5.5 (missing release)
- Fix issue that extension was not showed after extension button pushed in specific site.
- Fix screenshot issue (hide header element while taking screenshots).
- Add update notification feature
- Fix issue that extension does not disappear after save bookmark
- SSL compatible
- Reverse host to 'drawwwers.com'
- Change host to 'www.drawwwers.com'
- Fixed react warnings in console
- Fixed a bug that was not able to create a new collection
- Fixed a bug that collection did not appear on the list when you deselected
- Fix login error with username
- Style improvement
- Fix error while updating screenshot
- [temporally fix] compatible multiple tabs and windows
- Fix script and stylesheet pollution from HTML document
- Screenshot improvement (compatible with other extensions)
- Viewport Dimensions (0.0.7)
- Window Resizer (188.8.131.52)