Drawp for School is an all-in-one K-12 platform for creation, collaboration, content and workflow management. It includes rich…
Drawp for School is an all-in-one K-12 platform for creation, collaboration, content and workflow management. It includes rich design tools, swipe-to-share collaboration and cloud storage. Partially funded by the National Science Foundation, the platform includes robust accessibility features such as an add-on language scaffolding tool, text-to-speech and voice recording. A new Drawp Resource Marketplace website provides teachers with an easy-to-access repository of educational resources to download and share. Partially funded by the National Science Foundation, the platform includes robust accessibility features such as an add-on language scaffolding tool, text-to-speech and voice recording.
● Rich Mixed Media Design Tools: Drawing, Painting, Photos, Voice Stickers and Text
● SimpleShare™ Swipe-to-Share Collaboration
● Voice Stickers for Voice Recording
● Intuitive Workflow Management
● Unlimited Cloud Storage to Access Work at Home or School
● COPPA & FERPA Compliant To Protect Student Privacy
● Drawp Resource Marketplace of Lesson Plans for Teachers
● Student Portfolios
● Student-Parent Communication
● Common-Core Aligned Content
● No Email Needed
● Compatible With Dropbox and Google Drive
● Used with All Subjects and All Curricula
● Available for iOS, Mac, Android, Chrome, Windows and Web
● Partially funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation
● EdSurge DILA Crystal Clear Honorable Mention 2014
● Mom’s Choice Gold Award®
● Moms With Apps® Know What’s Inside® Certified
● Teachers With Apps Certified
● Appysmarts Editor’s Favorite
● Signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge
Drawp for School offers a 30-day free trial for the cloud-based service, which allows teachers to distribute content to, and collect content from, students. After the trial period, the drawing functionalities in the app are still available, but access to the the cloud-based service is limited.
Teachers have the option to upgrade their accounts by purchasing one of the auto-renewable subscriptions. Each Unlimited plan includes: unlimited students, unlimited classes and unlimited cloud storage.
Students are NOT asked to pay and are unaffected by the teacher’s decision to buy the cloud-based service — aside from the fact that they will be able to receive content from that teacher.
More info about pricing is available at www.drawpforschool.com