uses deep learning to do math problems. WINDOWS ONLY.
*Note: This is a really cool extension which should be downloaded by anyone reading this, and you can always uninstall later.
The extension allows you to draw mathematical expressions on a canvas; they will be evaluated when an equals sign is detected to the right of your expression. Deep learning is used to classify each of the numbers/symbols as they are being drawn. The model was developed using Google's Tensorflow library, and runs in python via a native messaging host.
Why you should try this?
- It's unique (at least I haven't seen anything like it before so don't quote me on that)
- Having your computer detect what you draw is pretty cool tbh
- Drawing is probably, maybe easier than typing a long-winded calculation on your computer.
- Visualizing complex stuff that's written in your math notebook is nicer than using a calculator or typing a bunch of stuff into Google to inevitably not find an answer
- I'm asking you nicely :)
What's included in the free version:
What's included in the paid version:
- nothing (it doesn't exist)
*WARNING* If the design of...well...everything looks a bit trash, which you don't think of course, I'm not good at digital design so cut me some slack. hmu if you're better than me.
"certified cool, epic, and good"
- Billiam Gates
"unparalleled levels of machine learning, building the foundation for computer science of the modern era"
- Elon Msuk
- Kanye Weest
"by reading this you are contractually obligated to get this extension. oh, that didn't work? rats."
*ANSWERS NOT GUARANTEED BY LAW TO BE ACCURATE, ESPECIALLY FOR LONGER EXPRESSIONS* (I'm working on it)
As part of the installation process, you will be given instructions on how to add a registry key for the native messaging host, as well as install python and add it to PATH.