Add markups to your PDF document right from the web or Gmail attachments.
PDFfiller’s Google Chrome extension allows you to instantly draw shapes in your PDF documents from search results and Gmail attachments in the PDFfiller editor.
Simply click the Fill button next to a document from the web or Gmail attachment and an adjustable version of the PDF will be instantly opened in the PDFfiller editor.
With the PDFfiller Google Chrome Extension you can:
- Annotate your PDFs by adding comments, attaching sticky notes or embedding text boxes
- Rotate the pages of your PDF
- Type text anywhere on your document
- Edit documents right from your mobile device
- Brand your PDF by adding a watermark
- Host documents on your website
- Insert images or videos
- Ensure your PDF has no mistakes by enabling the Spell Checker
When you’ve finished adding markups to your document you can print it out, fax, send via email or share using your mobile device.
***Please note that you must register for a free PDFfiller account to save changes to documents. A paid subscription is required to use some PDFfiller features.***
Want to try PDFfiller for FREE? Receive a free 7 day trial automatically when you register for PDFfiller after using this app! (Valid for new accounts only).
Visit http://www.pdffiller.com to contact our support team
Follow us on Twitter: @pdf_filler
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/pdffiller