Dragon Web Extension
This extension unleashes Dragon’s power in Chrome. Dragon (DMO, DMD, DPA, DLA) Web Extension requires one of the following products:
• Dragon Medical One (DMO)
• Dragon Medical Direct (DMD)
• Dragon Professional Anywhere (DPA)
• Dragon Legal Anywhere (DLA)
• Dragon Case and Care (DCNC)
See our video!
To enable the extension, click "Add to Chrome", confirm, then refresh.
To make sure that it is enabled, click the menu icon in Chrome > Settings > Extensions and look for "Dragon (DMO, DMD, DPA, DLA) Web Extension". If you cannot find the extension, return to this page and click "Add to Chrome".
Dragon Web Extension should update automatically. If your organization has centralized the deployment of extensions, contact your administrator.
Note: Dragon Medical Network Edition, Dragon Medical Practice Edition, Dragon Professional Group/Individual, Dragon Legal Group/Individual, Dragon Law Enforcement and Dragon Home are not supported with this extension.
** New in version 22.2.789.0 **
The following issues have been resolved:
• The Dictation Box is no longer displayed when dictating into EHR fields.
• Issues causing several error messages to be displayed have been resolved.
** New in version 22.1.723.0 **
• Starting with Dragon Web Extension v18.104.22.168, Basic Text Control can be enabled for specific applications running in Google Chrome by adding their URLs to the configuration. For more information on this feature, refer to the Dragon Medical One 2021.4 announcement or release notes.
• Issues related to the Dictation Box being displayed while working in supported EHRs have been resolved.
• Google chat now accepts text input when users switch between chat rooms.
• For McKesson iKnowMed G2 users, dictated auto-texts are now documented successfully in the EHR fields without the Dictation Box being displayed, unless it is triggered manually.
• Errors occurring while saving dictation in iSalus OfficeEMR 2020 have been resolved.
• The speech focus is now accurately applied when Dragon Medical Direct users navigate through an EHR running in Chrome.
• The EHR no longer becomes temporarily unresponsive when users dictate while scrolling rapidly through the application.
• The correct patient context is now displayed in the Dragon Medical Advisor window when working in athenahealth.