Watch Disney+ (Disney Plus) together anywhere, anytime with DPlus Party!
DPlus Party is a free extension that allows you to sync up Disney+ (Disney Plus) videos to your friends for your remote online watch parties. Just click the DPlus Party button and send the link to your friends, and watch away!
- Chat with friends using text or emotes!
- Easy sharing with friends on social media!
- Binge watch together with your favorite shows!
- Watch Disney+ (Disney Plus) with anyone around the world!
How to Use:
1) Navigate to a video
2) Once the video is playing, click the extension button
3) Once a session is started, the URL will be displayed in the popup that includes the session id. Copy the link and send to your friends to connect.
4) Click on the link, then click the extension button
5) Click the join button. Enjoy!
- Added binge watching feature (beta)
- Video now syncs party with whoever is joining without pausing the party
- Deleted FB and Twitter sharing
- Added new brokering server
- updated clarity of instructions in popup
- Added Ko-Fi donation button
- Fixed UI bugs
- Added toggling chat visibility button
- Fixed some connectivity issues
- Fixed message encoding issues with bigger parties
- Added number of participants counter
- Updates to connection protocols
- Minor UI Updates to popup
- Made chat text selectable
- fixed timestamps
- Implemented emoticons*
- Add ability for extension to save usernames for future use
- Update to connection stability
*Implementation introduces a new encoding technique that may break messaging for older versions. Please update to 1.2.X if you are having problems with reading incoming messages!
- Fixed extension conflict when navigating away from video
- Made chat available during fullscreen
- Migrated server due to increasing demand with region
- general bug fixes
- Added chat feature
- added general backend checks
- UI bug fixes
- extension now ensures that scripts are completely loaded at initial installation (possible fix to issue where users could not load a URL to copy after installing the extension)
- bug fix to help support regions outside of the US
- updated network libraries
- general bug fixes
- Join button now shows joined status if connected to session.
- server changes for increased capacity