Downgrade and download Oculus Quest, Rift, Go and GearVR apps.
- Downgrade Mobile Binaries and Assets
- Downgrade PC Binaries and Assets
- Download DLCs
- Download DLC bundles
1. Navigate to https://www.oculus.com/experiences/
2. Login with your Facebook/Oculus account
3. Choose the store you want to visit (Quest, Rift, Go, Gear VR)
4. Go to the app you want to downgrade/download
5. Click the green "Downgrade" button below the "Purchase" button
6. Select your release channel and then the version you want to download
7. Wait for the download to finish and use ADB to sideload the APK (and OBB) or launch the exe incase it's a rift game
TIP: When downloading RIFT apps make a special folder just for downloading, because this extension can't download files to the common directories like "Downloads" or "Desktop" for security reasons.
>Contains MIT licensed zlib.js © 2012 imaya