Optionally send your downloading jobs to the well-known FlashGet™ download manager
This extension adds a toolbar button to your browser which integrates the well-known FlashGet™ download manager to your browser. There are two modes of operation:
1. Right-click menu item to send links, images, and videos to FlashGet.
2. Interruption mode: in this mode, the extension interrupts the built-in download manager and send the downloading job to FlashGet download manager (you need to enable this mode by left-clicking the toolbar button first).
1. For the extension to work you need to have FlashGet (1.X like v1.73, or v18.104.22.1683) installed.
2. FlashGet versions 3.x do not support command-line options and hence are not supported.
3. For the extension to be able to start FlashGet and communicate with it, a small native client is required. I am using the native integration by @belaviyo (https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases). It is a simple NodeJS open-source native integrator.
FlashGet is a trademark of Trend Media Corporation Limited, registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project aims to ease the integration and has no relationship to the FlashGet or Trend Media Corporation Limited.