Sends download requests to DAP download manager by interrupting the built-in download manager or from right-click context menu
This extension integrates the famous DAP download manager to your browsers at different levels.
1. Pause and Resume: Resume broken or interrupted downloads and resume all paused downloads at once
2. Download Security: Know if the file you downloaded is safe before you open it!
3. Mirror Sites Speed Boost: Search for the fastest download sources and switch to faster mirror sites while downloading
For simple use, right-click over a link, image, audio, or video element and select "Download with DAP" options. For advanced usage, you can extract links from the current page or selected area. Also, you can interrupt the built-in download manager to send the downloading jobs to the DAP manager. The last method is useful if the download link is not provided directly. You can enable and disable this feature directly from the browser action button.
1. For the extension to work you need to have Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) installed; http://www.speedbit.com/
2. For the extension to be able to start Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) and communicate with it, a small native client is required. This native client can be found at https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. You will get the instruction on how to install this native client when the extension tries to communicate for the first time.